Thank you so much RunningToHerDreams for nominating me for the best moments award. It is such a nice thing for you to do!!! Please check out her blog, as I do think it is a “pretty awesome” place (and she is a “pretty awesome” person) to learn how to be positive in the midst of life’s storms!!! You will also be able to pick up some great running tips along the way. 🙂
Here are the rules:
1. Display the award logo
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. State 7 things about yourself
- I run for fun, but the fun is a race or the feeling at the end of a great run – I don’t enjoy the everyday run much… at least not in the summer.
- I used to be mostly deaf as a kid. I read lips so no one knew it. I had my adenoids out at 5 and have heard well ever since.
- I don’t like to read much and have never written much until my blog.
- I have the best family a man could have. We aren’t perfect, but we are a close, loving family who would do anything for each other.
- My Lovely Wife and I got engaged 3 weeks after we met and married in 4 months. We wanted to marry sooner, but didn’t think our families would approve.
- I hate vegetables. Not a good thing for a runner.
- When I was young, my goal was not to become president or an astronaut… I wanted to be a dog. Yup. To be able to lay around all day and eat when you wanted… What a life.
4. Nominate 15 (or however many you can) other bloggers for this award.
Here are some of the running blogs I read daily (not listed in any particular order). Of course not all of my favorites are listed as I have more than 15, but ones I like a lot – I would nominate RunningToHerDreams, but I think that might be against the rules. 🙂 I am keeping this list to running blogs. I do read others like (TheBlogInTheFog), but just want to keep with the theme of my site!
Congrats on your award, and thanks for the shout out! Your list gives me some great blogs to check out, and I liked learning a little more about you. I always thought it would be great to be a dog too! At least the kind of dog who has me for an owner anyway…it’s quite the life!
Thinking about it, maybe I am like a dog… I get home, run a lot, eat and go to bed. Maybe I got what I wanted. 🙂 Thank you. I REALLY enjoy your blog.
Pingback: The Best Moment Award | The Ideal Me by 24
Thank you so much!!! I appreciate it!!!