Thank you so much RunningToHerDreams for nominating me for the best moments award. It is such a nice thing for you to do!!! Please check out her blog, as I do think it is a “pretty awesome” place (and she is a “pretty awesome” person) to learn how to be positive in the midst of life’s storms!!! You will also be able to pick up some great running tips along the way. 🙂
Here are the rules:
1. Display the award logo
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. State 7 things about yourself
- I run for fun, but the fun is a race or the feeling at the end of a great run – I don’t enjoy the everyday run much… at least not in the summer.
- I used to be mostly deaf as a kid. I read lips so no one knew it. I had my adenoids out at 5 and have heard well ever since.
- I don’t like to read much and have never written much until my blog.
- I have the best family a man could have. We aren’t perfect, but we are a close, loving family who would do anything for each other.
- My Lovely Wife and I got engaged 3 weeks after we met and married in 4 months. We wanted to marry sooner, but didn’t think our families would approve.
- I hate vegetables. Not a good thing for a runner.
- When I was young, my goal was not to become president or an astronaut… I wanted to be a dog. Yup. To be able to lay around all day and eat when you wanted… What a life.
4. Nominate 15 (or however many you can) other bloggers for this award.
Here are some of the running blogs I read daily (not listed in any particular order). Of course not all of my favorites are listed as I have more than 15, but ones I like a lot – I would nominate RunningToHerDreams, but I think that might be against the rules. 🙂 I am keeping this list to running blogs. I do read others like (TheBlogInTheFog), but just want to keep with the theme of my site!
- Semi Amateur Runner
- To 24 and Beyond
- Marathon Comeback
- Maybe Marathoner
- The Shut Down Runner
- The Slant
- Just a Girl
- The Quinquagenarian Runner
- Mimi’s Getting Fit
- 1 Year(ish) to Boston
- Run, Hemingway, Run!
- The Running Therapist