Yesterday was pretty much an insane day. Here is how it went…
- 1:30 AM Get up
- 3:30 AM Dr. Appt. (Yes that is correct)
- 4:45 AM Pick up daughter and take to work
- 5:20 AM Arrive at my work
- 1:30 PM Leave work
- 2:00 PM Find out upstairs heat pump isn’t working
- 2:10 PM Take Lovely Wife to our Chiropractor Appt.
- 4:00 PM Arrive home and work on getting air conditioning back on
- 4:30 PM Run 6 miles
- 5:30 PM Finish run
- 7:30 PM Get in bed for the evening
- 8:30 PM Sleep
Wow, I look at that and wonder how I got through the day. I almost gave up my run. I was tired and still sore from workouts and the weekend runs, but I thought that I really don’t have many more runs before tapering and I hate to miss one this late in the game, so I decided to run. I told my Lovely Wife that I was worried that being tired I might get hurt and she made me promise to run SLOWLY.
So that was my day. Today I’m still worn out and have a steady state run this afternoon. I am going to try something different in my quest to run somewhere other than my neighborhood. I am going to run a bike path near work that is about 2.5 miles long. It is much flatter than my neighborhood and somewhere different to run.
Just over 2 weeks to go before the marathon.
Have a great day and if your not training for a marathon, get some rest. 🙂