I love running!
I love the fact I’ve lost a lot of weight!
I’m excited every time I realize I ran a marathon!
I can’t believe how much my life has changed since I started running in March 2012.
I began this blog so that I could write about my running since people would get a glazed look on their face when I would try to tell them about the benefits and the joys of running.
I began writing this blog in January with 2 goals:
- Write everyday if possible.
- Respond to every comment because every comment deserves a response.
Now, 253 posts later, I have kept to my goals and have gotten a lot more in return.
- I have found a blogging community that is supportive, encouraging and inspirational.
- Although I have never been “into” social media relationships, I have found that there are great people and new friends I’ve made because of this blog.
- The amount of support I’ve received via this blog and all the awesome people who follow it has been amazing. My marathon wouldn’t have been half as fun and successful if it weren’t for all of you!
- I’ve had a lot of fun.
I guess I am in a reflective mood today. It has been a great 9 months on this blog and I hope to have many years with this blog. One day I may even take my posts and turn them into a book about my journey. That would be a lot of fun. I guess I should get to Boston first – no need to get ahead of myself.
Have a wonderful day!!!