THANK YOU to one of my favorite bloggers, RunningToHerDreams for nominating me for this award. I am honored and am very grateful, Honestly, if you can, visit her blog often. There are few people in this world who can go through the wringer and still see the value in the lessons of life. Her blog is positive and yet real to life.
I enjoy awards, but hate the part of nominating others. I know that sounds selfish and it probably is, but the reason is that there are so many great blogs out there and nominating 10 specifically is very hard for me to do.
So, here I go. Check these peoples blogs out. They have worked hard and deserve some recognition. Also remember go by and to say hi to RunningToHerDreams! You’ll be glad you did!
- BigBig Geek’s Blog
- SEMI-AMATEUR RUNNER
- CRISTI RAE (New blog I follow)
- THE HUNGRY NURSE (New blog I follow)
- EARLY TO RISE RUNNER (New blog I follow)
- Paul Smuts (New blog I follow)
- mimi’s getting fit
- MAYBE MARATHONER
- Gaining Pace
- THE SHUT DOWN RUNNER
Life is crazy at the moment, so forgive me you all if I don’t get around to letting you know about this nomination, but I enjoy your blogs and if you want to accept, that would be awesome.
Tomorrow… More running!
Thank you so much RunningToHerDreams for nominating me for the best moments award. It is such a nice thing for you to do!!! Please check out her blog, as I do think it is a “pretty awesome” place (and she is a “pretty awesome” person) to learn how to be positive in the midst of life’s storms!!! You will also be able to pick up some great running tips along the way. 🙂
Here are the rules:
1. Display the award logo
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. State 7 things about yourself
- I run for fun, but the fun is a race or the feeling at the end of a great run – I don’t enjoy the everyday run much… at least not in the summer.
- I used to be mostly deaf as a kid. I read lips so no one knew it. I had my adenoids out at 5 and have heard well ever since.
- I don’t like to read much and have never written much until my blog.
- I have the best family a man could have. We aren’t perfect, but we are a close, loving family who would do anything for each other.
- My Lovely Wife and I got engaged 3 weeks after we met and married in 4 months. We wanted to marry sooner, but didn’t think our families would approve.
- I hate vegetables. Not a good thing for a runner.
- When I was young, my goal was not to become president or an astronaut… I wanted to be a dog. Yup. To be able to lay around all day and eat when you wanted… What a life.
4. Nominate 15 (or however many you can) other bloggers for this award.
Here are some of the running blogs I read daily (not listed in any particular order). Of course not all of my favorites are listed as I have more than 15, but ones I like a lot – I would nominate RunningToHerDreams, but I think that might be against the rules. 🙂 I am keeping this list to running blogs. I do read others like (TheBlogInTheFog), but just want to keep with the theme of my site!